Wednesday, September 9, 2009


If you have an Altar in your house of La Santa Muerte first if you have flowers the should be roses, claveles, nardos, gardenias, tulipanes any kind of flowers you like. So she can feel contuble on making or dreams and what we want true. But never let the flowers dry becuase she will only bring to your house negative things to your life. The flowers most comment are white roses and red.
Candy if you put a bar of chocolate that will help to make the people aroud you to be more sweet with each other. Also it may help you with love. Another ingridiant is honey it also helps if you want love and you are asking for her help. Its not requer to put chocolate you can put any kind of candy thats a personal choice.
Fruits if you put fruits you should put apples but specially red and yellow the red apples are related for love and the yellow for money. Don't let fruit sit there for a long time because the power that your altar will start lossing power.
If you are going to give water the water should be clear and clean and its better if you just grave it from the sick. The cup should be glass never pt the water in plastic cups. Make shure that the water is always clean on her Altar and that it never gets kind of dar because that means that family problems are going to occur and as soon as this happens just replace new water to the cup and that will iliminate the problems. If some bubbles appear in the cup that means that your job, project and the ideas you have are going to come out perfectly with no problems. If nothing comes out in the water and is just like you left it that means that your projecs in your future are going to come true.

15 comments:

  1. thank you very much you helped me out a lot whit the info you put up just got in to la santa muerte and you help me take beter care of santa muerte so she can do the same for me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for your help..this means alot to me now i know how i have to take care off my santa muerte...i would love to know more about her, with all my respect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I just have a question the water in the cup had bubbles but the candle leaves black color on the crystal however candle is clean just it leaves black color. Do you know why it's that

    ReplyDelete
  4. When should I remove roses and what do I do with the roses after

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank her for everything because she help me in everything....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have a clear cup to put her water in can i use a green glass cup for her water??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a question I found a dead rat on my altar why is that what does this mean

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Reposting due to spelling errors) My estranged husband gave me chocolate that I was never going to eat because it had crisps in it. I was wondering what to do with it. I have an altar to Santa Muerte in my altar room, and the largest statue popped into my mind, so I did a google search on offering chocolate to Santa Muerte and found this article. The candy is at her feet on the altar right now. I felt happiness from my statue when I placed it, like she was pleased. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. I don't really know much about Santa muerte but my boyfriend has an alter for her in my room well we have a glass jar with water and we have candles well. Well everything is clean and clear but the top of the water now has bubbles and the top of the candle has a black smoke ring around the top what does this mean...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a question, the hand on my statue broke, is isn't completely off yet. What do I do??

    ReplyDelete
  12. How terrifying! Hopefully you have this corrected by now. If not...There are several things you can do to correct this but it depends much on the intention of your altar and worship. Without knowing it’s hard to provide an accurate fix for this. However, you MUST respect Santa Muerte and act quickly or things will go awry. Sometimes this means providing more offerings. Again, the type of offering depends on your original intentions. According to Aristotle, the hand is the "tool of tools." In general it means strength, power and protection. When it’s broken, it means loss of those things. However, it can just as easily mean generosity, therefore, broken would mean loss of stability.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Santa muerte has money can I buy another Santa muerte with that same money or what can I do with it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou so much i didnt know why my bubbles were bubbling but now i know i love u mother santisima muerte <3

    ReplyDelete